Happy Holidays!

I’m visiting my partner’s family this Christmas, and it has been the loveliest holiday season I’ve had in a very long time. It’s actually caused me to reflect a lot on what having a family means, and how important it is to be with other people who love you and want you to be around. It had been a rough year with my family haha, so I’m just really thankful and happy.

I’m not able to respond to any comments while I’m away because, as per usual, Blogger doesn’t like my phone. Still, thank y’all for the kind feedback on the recent stats post! I’m happy and maybe even relieved that others found it as fascinating as I did. I’m still working on writing an FAQ and rewriting the methodology, but I’m trying to give myself time to chill.

I wish all y’all a happy holiday season! Keep warm if you’re in the upper hemisphere, or cool otherwise.

Comments

  1. Heya, Marcia! Sorry about the prior troubles, but I'm pleased to hear that you're enjoying the holidays/taking a break from the blog mines. It's a well-deserved rest; the recent string of posts here have been so good! Enjoying quality time with the fam myself out here in Blues City, if "quality time" includes getting cooked in pick-up basketball by nephews and uncles alike. We even have some cousins from England coming in to enjoy the wonderful sights of the Mississippi embayment - they've only ever been to Texas, Minnesota, and now Tennessee in the US, which is so funny to me. Classic diaspora move. Glad to know that you're spending time with folks who also want to spend time with you. I hope every holiday to come is as nice as this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey enzira, thank you so much and happy holidays to you and your family!! :D that sounds really fun haha, and it's neat that your family is coming from all over to hang out! memphis is really neat -- tho i've only been as a moody preteen wearing earphones 99% of the time, so unfortunately can't speak to the music. wishing you a couple baskets with your cousins, and hope all y'all have a great time!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Plagiarism in Unconquered (2022)

OSR Rules Families

Bite-Sized Dungeons